Sell Your Property
Why Harmon Realty?
The real estate market on Florida’s Forgotten Coast continually creates opportunities for property owners. The sheer number of people moving to this area ensures the benefits of many eager buyers and investors. Only an experienced real estate company can attend to the details of these intricate transactions. Realtors who are knowledgeable of the area are at an advantage to successfully handle negotiations that produce rewarding outcomes.
The National Association of Realtors surveyed Florida home buyers and sellers. In their findings, sellers who chose to sell their home on their own received approximately $45,000 less than they would have if they used a real estate professional.
What We Will Do For You
- We will prevent you from making this type of costly mistake!
- We will obtain the maximum offer the market will sustain.
- We will provide you with a FREE Comparative Market Analysis to determine the current value of your property.
- We will prepare a Customized Marketing Presentation for your property.
- We will help you with suggestions to maximize the value of your investment!
- We will professionally perform the necessary phases of a transaction in order to sell your property.
- We will communicate with you during each step of the process to keep you informed.
We Deliver Results!!!
Other survey results found that buyers ranked reputation and knowledge of the neighborhood as the most important factors in choosing a real estate professional. Mexico Beach Harmon Realty, Inc. is the oldest and most respected firm in the Mexico Beach area. Mexico Beach Harmon Realty has served the real estate needs of our coastal community for over 40 years. We know the area and Mexico Beach Harmon Realty has successfully maintained repeat customers who have become friends. Our small beach community reflects the best of human society in the midst of pristine beauty. Our goal is to share this lifestyle through our professional expertise.
Loyal customers are the key to providing real estate success. We have devoted clients. Achievements in real estate are based on knowledge of the area and its people. The Harmon family and everyone on the staff at Mexico Beach Harmon Realty, Inc. knows this area well – the people, the properties, the churches, the land, the shops, the owners, the residents, the visitors, and even the pets. We know names, places, and history. We are creating the future by the decisions we are making regarding growth and development. We want to serve you!
LET US BE YOUR REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONAL AND SELL YOUR PROPERTY!
Our Marketing Plan
The Mexico Beach Harmon Realty Plan To Sell Your Property
We want to understand your needs and establish your priorities.
- Tell us the time frame in which you would like to sell your property. For example, 30 days, 6 months, one year?
- Tell us any specific requirements of the sale you will need to incorporate to make the transaction smooth-sale-ing.
- Will you give possession immediately?
- Will you need to remain in the home after the sale for a period of time?
- Is the property ready to be placed on the market immediately or do you plan to make any modifications/upgrades prior to placing the property on the market?
Many factors affect the value of your property. The 3 most important are:
- PRICE, and
We will provide you with a free Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) to determine the current value of your property.
We will also make recommendations, based on the current market, of ways to market your property in the most effective manner.
We will prepare a customized marketing presentation for your property.
- We will place a For Sale sign on your property.
- We will take professional photos for advertising.
- We will prepare a free virtual tour of your home.
- We will immediately place the property on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- We will ensure that the maximum exposure for your property is achieved in the Realtor community along The Forgotten Coast.
- We will design a Custom Flyer or Brochure of the property.
- We will promote the property among the Mexico Beach Harmon Realty database of customers/investors obtained over the past 40 years in business.
We will advertise your property: 80% of buyers use some sort of web based search to find their property. That being said, we have a highly visible and top ranking web presence with continually upgraded company website.
We advertise in numerous areas across the web. Just to name a few:
We advertise locally, regionally, and nationally in numerous and various types of magazines, newspapers. Just to name a few:
- The Big Book Of Homes
- The Real Estate Book
- Homes and Land Magazine
- The Post Searchlight (southern GA & AL)
- The News Herald (northwest FL)
- The Atlanta Journal Constitution
We print over 20,000 company brochures each year and mail to our company established database - as well as email.
We belong to the Realtors Association of Franklin and Southern Gulf Counties.
In addition, we distribute our sales brochures/newsletters throughout The Forgotten Coast area in strategic locations. Our well-known company logo is imprinted on our sales brochures and our brochure racks/dispensers in order to attract a steady clientele.
We hold Open Houses: Another way to maximize exposure to your home.
We listen to YOUR NEEDS and take a special interest in your property.
Excellence in Customer Service is our highest goal! As the old saying goes. It's all in the details.
That's why it makes sense to work with a real estate company that attends to ALL the details.
Education, training and a working knowledge of the ever changing real estate market along The Forgotten Coast are the keys to the success of our sales team. Our award-winning agents are well-educated, many with college degrees, and actively working to provide the most up-to- date market information.
We deliver RESULTS because of our:
Continued commitment to find new and creative ways to reach potential buyers; and, Innovative approaches to maximize your property's exposure in order to SELL YOUR PROPERTY QUICKLY!
Comparative Market Analysis
We will be happy to provide you with a Comparative Market Analysis of any home or other Real Estate property you may be considering selling. Just complete the form below, and we will be back in contact with you soon.